They provide support to those leading the project, and thus skilled and proficient ones would be best since they can do better work. Some of their responsibilities are as follows:
- Work on tasks given by supervisors
- Assist in fitting and threading of pipes
- Assemble or disassemble equipment according to what is needed
- Responsible for regular maintenance and repair of machinery and different equipment
- Aid restoration, adjustment, and maintenance of different motors.
- Troubleshoot and repair faulty machinery and equipment.
Mechanical helpers do not have easy tasks; being a proficient one entails that the helper is skilled enough to do any job that fits the description. At Empower Technical Contracting L.L.C., you can count on our mechanical helpers to give their 100% at every job given to them.